Your single, everyone else is in a relationship, you’re tired of feeling left out. How to make man love you is all you want to know, well I have some simple instructions that can get you to that place. Some of these may seem like common sense, but when you are in the dating scene, there are a number of things that seem to fly right out the window. To make him want and love you, you need to think like a man.
Easy Steps To Make Man Love You
- Be approachable, but not too obviously available. If you are with a group, make sometime away from them, guys will not approach a group. Just don’t look desperate, sitting at the bar all alone all night.
- Warm, sweet smile. Sincere and genuine. Say hello and let him know you are happy he said hello, but don’t overdo it.
- Listen to what he says, look at him as he is talking, and make an effort to understand what he is talking about, engage him in questions if you are unsure. Let him know you are interested.
- During conversation, a brief, gentle touch on the arm, hand or shoulder lets him know you are interested and there is affection there.
- Laugh when he tells a joke.
- Learn what his interests are, find out about them, talk with him about them, share them with him.
- Learn all you can about the things he values, let him know you respect those things that are important to him. Share some or most of the same values.
- Compliment him often.
- Be considerate of his feelings
- Tell him how important he is to you, and how glad you are to have him in your life.
- Let him have some space and give him some time to miss you.
Stages of Falling in Love
There are three stages of falling in love. At least that is what some researchers are calling them, and they do seem to hold water. The first would be the attraction stage. This is the physical stage, steps one and two above; it’s mostly looks and personality at that point. Stage two is the courtship stage. The courtship stage can last a long time, until the physical attraction is no longer the single most important factor. It adds in the other steps above. In some couples this stage can last the entire relationship. To make man love you do not mean the relationship has to get old and stale. The last stage is the long-term attachment. This is when, after the physical attraction has lost its luster, and the chaffing of being together all the time has run its course and the couple is still together, it is real, true, long-lasting love. This is the love everyone is after, the love we all want.
Making a guy love you might be the easier of the tasks, staying in love over the course of a lifetime might be the harder thing to do. With common sense, a little work and caring, and a devotion to yourself and your partner, you can find a man, fall in love and have him fall in love with you. Everyone deserves a happy ending, including you.